Sold as single, these lovely Pheasant Hob Covers are great for keeping your prized AGA clean and scratch-free. They are also effective at keeping the heat in. The ideal gift for all AGA loving friends and family and perfect in any country kitchen!
The design features the magnificent long tailed male Pheasant gamebird flying across a stone green background. Sophie has captured the distinctive rich chestnut, golden-brown and black markings on the body and tail, with a dark green head, red face wattling and white ring around the neck.
These round Hob Covers can be used to protect the shiny stainless steel lids on your AGA hobs. We don't recommend placing piping hot pans onto the cover.
Perhaps consider a matching tea towel, apron or pair of oven gloves from our Pheasant Collection?
- Part of our Pheasant Collection
- Sold as single
- 100% cotton fabric
- Terry towelling base
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Iron at medium temperature
- Do not bleach
- Measures: 38cm diameter
- All products are made from rolls of fabric with a pattern repeat design. This means the design featured on each item will vary.